We hope that by now we’ve impressed upon you the need to take excellent care of your skin. That skin has to last you the rest of your life, so putting quality products on it is literally invaluable. While we love our drug store beauty, and absolutely incorporate tons of our finds into our daily beauty regimen, we wanted to share one of our new favorite products from a company we just found called Image Skincare.
This product was recommended by an esthetician we adore (more on her later!), and even after using it for just one week, there are noticeable differences in our skin already. This morning and night serum is derived from the stem-cells of apples and is formulated to plump your skin while the stemcell technology supports natural defense mechanisms and repairs cell damage. Leaving your skin smooth, clear and missing those fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. (You can get full details on their website)
Stemcell technology breakthrough in the beauty industry right now, and it’s really amazing to be able to report firsthand about how well it’s working. Here’s a video that helps better scientifically explain why this works so well.
Things we love about Image Skincare ‘Ageless The Max’::
- Within even just a few days, you’ll have more supple, smooth skin.
- Say goodbye to your fine lines and wrinkles, they’re on their way out the DOOR. This product absolutely delivers on their promise to help rid your skin of those pesky aging spots.
- It is formulated for ALL skin types, which means dry, normal or oily, you’ll be able to benefit from this product.
- It smells amazing! Seriously, this is such a high point. A lot of strong skincare products smell chemical or like sunscreen, but Ageless The Max has a slight fruity smell that is kind of addicting.
- A lot of serums leave your skin feeling sticky after you put them on, but this one goes right on, absorbs into your skin and you’re ready for your moisturizer within a minute.
Things we don’t love about Image Skincare ‘Ageless The Max’::
- It’s definitely not cheap. We understand that $90 is definitely a splurge item when it comes to beauty, but we also fully believe in saving money elsewhere so it can be spent on taking care of yourself properly, and especially when you’re paying for a product that really delivers on their promises.
- Because Image Skincare is so concerned with teaching their retailers about their products (which is amazing, by the way!), their products can only be purchased through a spa or estheticians office, so it isn’t something you can pick up from your local store. However, you can easily find a distributor on their website! (Feel free to e-mail us for the name of the esthetician where we purchased ours from!)
The bottom line: If you care about your skin, and you can afford the high price point, it’s ABSOLUTELY worth the splurge. POSH promise, you will NOT be disappointed.