Oh, it’s December 16th and you’re behind on your Christmas shopping too? Never fear, you’re not alone, we haven’t even started. But luckily for you, we’re excellent online shoppers and we’ve put together little cheat sheets for every age group on your list..
1. Steve Madden ‘Tudor’ Boot: $149.95- Talk about Over The Knee GOODNESS!
2. Michael Kors ‘Madison’ Watch: $225.00- Mmm, we love a good watch. It’s decently priced, but still a beautiful watch and an excellent gift.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Totally Turnlock Percy’ bag: $198.00- This would be such a wonderful gift! Great color, great size and the crossbody style is huge right now!
4. Antik Batik Sequin Blazer: $402.50- Our most pricey item on the list, this blazer is so chic. The color is a beautiful muted gold, and it would be such a heirloom piece. Imagine getting this type of jacket passed down from your mother! Throw it on with a white tee and this outfit is done.
5. Elle Magazine: $10- Not sure what to get your favorite fashionista? How about a year subscription to Elle Magazine? For only $10, this gift is sure to be a winner.
6. ‘Queen For A Day’ Jewelry stand: $32- We all have way too much jewelry, and if everyone admitted it out loud, we would all say that it’s just a little bit unorganized. So what cuter way to keep it nice and tidy than this jewelry stand?! We love it.
7. OPI nail polish in ‘Flurry Up’ and ‘Only Gold For Me’: $9/each- It’s no secret that we love nail polish, and aren’t these colors just so fun?! Come on, they would perfectly finish up that little black dress for New Years.
8. 814 Low-Rise Straight-Leg Jeans: $165- We love J-Brand jeans. Not only because they fit like a glove, but the simple back pockets, the perfectly dark color and the quality of denim is why we do not have enough good things to say. They tend to run small, so if you’re gifting them, we suggest going up one size.
9. Voluspa Maison Candle Tin: $16- These candles are as beautiful as they look and smell as wonderful as you’d assume. They make such a cute addition to a bedroom, dorm room or even a living room. They come in different color tins, and once you’ve burned through the candle, you can save the tin for knick-knacks. So for any girl that you aren’t sure about, get her this candle and you can be guaranteed she’ll love it!